WE CONNECT WORLDS
With our experience in Industry 4.0, we are a dynamic engine of innovation for the product / workplace of tomorrow.
As a renovator and value preserver of growing application processes and implementations.
As an independent consultant in all phases of the product life cycle. From strategic consulting to operational implementation.
As a continuous process optimizer with an own field proven method for an efficient project progress.
Better projects in discrete Industries
KARŌN stands for continuous process improvements in the areas product management / construction and manufacturing / logistic as well as portfolio- and project management. We support our customers throughout the entire course of action from process- and integration consulting to the implementation of precise solutions.
The benefit for our customers
Together with our customers, well-known and medium-sized companies, we are shaping the future of products. Neutral and independent. For the benefit of our customers, we take on different roles. We are:
- A renovator and value preserver of growing business processes and implementations. Based on existing systems, we adapt and / or optimize processes.
- A 360°- process optimizer along all phases of the product life cycle. From the virtual to the real product and from the virtual to the real factory.
- An independent companion - from the strategic consulting to the operational implementation. Our system neutral approach results in tailor-made solutions, in both technical and economic.
- A dynamic multi-expert and method specialist. For lower costs and risks, for an optimal change management. And with much more efficiency.
- An engine of innovations with real experience e. g. in Industry 4.0.
WITH GREATER PROJECT EFFICIENCY AND LESS EMPLOYEE WORKLOAD
OUR ENGAGEMENT IN SOCIAL PROJECTS
We are Schalke partner
A GOOD TEAM NEEDS GOOD PEOPLE
GOPA IT IS NOW KARŌN
KARŌN [kar‘o:n] | KARON comes from the Germanic and means as much as “to look after, to care for somebody”. This fits to 100 % our self-concept as a service provider.