Holistic digital image of the production
Through the application of PLM software, KARŌN gives its customers a comprehensive digital view of the entire production. By means of common CAD, CAM and CAE software, detailed visualizations of product and manufacturing processes are created – with a seamless information flow between ERP software and Shopfloor (industry 4.0). The result is a consistent process automatization of the whole development and production flow – with pleasing effects concerning the time to market, cost efficiency, production flexibility and quality assurance.
The neutral and system-independent approach of KARŌN is the basis for the high individuality and fitting accuracy of our customer solutions. In terms of an optimal potential identification, we are able to list and visualize even highly complex processes fast, precisely and properly. The wide-ranging competence spectrum of our employees and the high autonomous commitment of our teams guarantee a successful and efficient project progression.
The key points at a glance
- The fast, realistic and precise analysis of company-specific process chains supports the optimization of the manufacturing process. The same applies to staff trainings.
- Our system-independent consultancy approach ensures a highly requirement- and customer-specific solution. Up to the connection to MES systems.
- Higher manufacturing output due to a better utilization of the machinery.
In addition to the system neutral strategy and process consulting we support you when implementing fallowing tools
- SAP Manufacturing Intelligence and Integration MII
- SAP Manufacturing Execution ME
- SAP Quality Management QM
- SAP Quality Issue Management QIM
- SAP Production Planning PP
- SAP Plant Maintenance PM