Is such variety of contract types really controllable? It is. By means of a central overview, which allows an organizational classification as well as the interpretability of all existing contracts with regard to deadlines and expected costs. Financial loss due to missed contract termination or penalty remains a thing of the past.
Transparency in the contract jungle
Ideally the administration occurs system-based in a secure environment. As soon as the required information are filed into a SAP ERP system, agreements and contracts with appropriate combined documents can be displayed in the system, appointments and costs can be monitored and required statements concerning accruals within annual financial statements can be made. This helps to create the required transparency in the contract jungle. As a result search times diminish considerably and contracts with all relevant information are available at any time. Is a contract about to expire in the near future, persons concerned can be informed via E-Mail, SAP-Workflow or resubmission function.
By means of our field-tested strategy we create your individual activity schedule for a smooth introduction of the KARŌN contract management solution including the management of cancellation and obsolescence.
Your benefits at a glance
- Avoidance of missing deadlines
- Short introduction times without additional costs (e.g. user licenses) or current costs (e.g. maintenance fees)
- Automatic resubmission
- Simple expandability
- Maintenance of required contract data with individual organizational classification
- Integration into existing SAP ERP modules (e.g. purchase, sales) and filing documents using SAP document management
- Proven solution, already in use a several times
In addition to the system neutral strategy and process consulting we support you when implementing following tools
- SAP Quality Management QM
- SAP Quality Issue Management QIM
- SAP Plant Maintenance PM
- KARŌN Contract Management
- Cortona 3D